Author Topic: On yer bike  (Read 3374 times)

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
On yer bike
« on: Thursday, 13 June, 2019 @ 11:25:21 »
While riding my old Triumph Bonneville I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road as a black Audi sports car pulled up, single female occupant who asked, "Are you okay?"

I looked up and couldn't help but notice she was very attractive... "I'm okay, I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, "She needn't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with my bike, I guess."

Offline TonyKath

• Forum Deity
Re: On yer bike
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 13 June, 2019 @ 22:56:44 »
So how did Mary get out of the ditch?!   :pml:

Tony