The Agora > Kefalonia News

Tsipras to visit Kefalonia

(1/2) > >>

BeeTee:
Google translation

--- Quote --- Announced by the Region of Ionian Islands in the program of the visit of Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras in Kefalonia.

-You Will inaugurate the 1st & 2nd High School of Argostoli

- Meeting to accelerate the reconstruction of the earthquake

Kefalonia will visit Monday, September 12, 2016, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, at the invitation of the Region of Ionian Islands Theodore Galiatsatou to inaugurate school complex 1st & 2nd High School in Argostoli "Pharaoh location" (Argostoli regional).

Then they will be meeting under Prime Minister, on accelerating the reconstruction of the earthquake in EE boardroom Kefalonia - Ithaca.

The program of the visit of Prime Minister Mrs. Alexis Tsipras is as follows:

Monday 12/09/2016

09.00: Blessing the school group I and II High School in the "Pharaohs" (Argostoli regional)
• Welcome education community representative
• Address the Region of Ionian Islands Mr. Theodore Galiatsatou
• Speech Prime Greek Republic, Mr. Alexis Tsipras
• Short cultural program.

11.00: Meeting in the conference room of the EE Kefalonia -Ithakis to accelerate the reconstruction of the earthquake.
--- End quote ---

http://www.inkefalonia.gr/koinonia/45516-anakoinothike-to-programma-tis-episkepsis-tou-al-tsipra-stin-kefalonia

Maik:
Thanks, BeeTee - did actually get a mention on Monday in News Briefs... albeit it briefly.

BeeTee:
Ah yes, my mistake. Must have been trying to speed read news item between storms.

Maik:
Better to get the news twice than not at all  ;)

Ah, yes... storms = power outages!

Bryan-in-Kilkis:
I couldn't find the "Tie optional" bit in there anywhere???   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version