The Agora > Greek News

Animal abuser in Kilkis found guilty

(1/1)

Bryan-in-Kilkis:
Proud to say my dear wife was a key witness at the trial and instrumental in bringing this barbarian to justice.  Total fine in the region of €41,000, plus 1 year imprisonment.  Let's hope this is a wake-up call to the rest of them.

Man throws dog from car in a sack near Kilkis - taken to court.

Maik:
Good news but I'm confused - the link is to a 2013 article: has there been a re-trial?

Bryan-in-Kilkis:
I am not too clear on that, as it was quite a convoluted story of the vagaries of Greek justice, but I think the original got cancelled or something.  Anyway, he was actually convicted earlier this week.

jeanskala:

--- Quote from: Bryan-in-Kilkis on Thursday, 06 November, 2014 @ 14:18:14 ---I am not too clear on that, as it was quite a convoluted story of the vagaries of Greek justice, but I think the original got cancelled or something.  Anyway, he was actually convicted earlier this week.

--- End quote ---

Extremely good news Bryan and congratulations to you wife for having the courage of her convictions to help bring this piece of sh*t to court. Yes, let's hope that tgether with the two other high profile animal abuse cases, the message will begin to sink in that this behaviour is totally unacceptable.

TonyKath:
Well done Christina!

And a helluva sentence!  :btu:

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version