The Agora > Announcements

Boat taxi services

(1/6) > >>

Jolly Roger:
I looked at Yiannis' water taxi boat a couple of days ago and it looks like he still has some work to do before it will be ready. At a guess, I would say another week.
However, there is another service just starting, with a very impressive boat. Details below........

I have removed the timetable for this new service, because the guy is not playing fair. The agreement was that he would not compete with Yiannis and would only do trips to beaches as far as Lourdas. Presumably that didn't pay him enough, so he is now stealing Yiannis' customers between Katelios and Skala.

Phil:
Thanks for posting that Roger. As you say the Bus Boat does look impressive and I note that the service does not clash with Yiannis' Poros-Skala-Katelios service. I am sure the service to Paradisi and Lefka could be very popular for anyone who is not hiring a 4WD vehicle. I hope it is properly advertised in the resorts.

The *sunset at Lefka Beach* trip also looks interesting, but the info doesn't state whether this is from Katelios, Lourdas or both. If you get any more info I would be very interested to hear.

I wish both boat operators a really good season. Both services should be a really good tourist asset, although Yiannis' water taxi never seems to be shipshape and seaworthy before the start of the tourist season. I suppose the laid back attitude is one of the reasons we go to Kef!

Yiammas
Phil

Bell:
Thanks for that Roger. I have spoken to Angelos and he has a stand at the Lithero end of Lourdas beach. I am sure some of our guests will be interested in the trips.

TonyKath:
Thanks Roger - very interesting.  Prices not too bad!

Tony

TonyD:
The return evening trip seems to go via a tear in the time / space continuum. 
It appears to arrive back in Katelios a full hour and a half before it leaves Koroni.

I'm confused who you should use to get back from the beaches;
"...visit the secluded beaches that we can only take you to..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version