Author Topic: Spud with your sausage?  (Read 4329 times)

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Spud with your sausage?
« on: Friday, 03 October, 2014 @ 16:28:57 »
Medical staff in the central Colombian town of Honda have discovered a potato growing inside a patient's vagina, in an ill-fated attempt to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

The discovery was made when doctors attended to a 22-year-old woman complaining of abdominal pains this week, according to Colombia Reports, the country's largest and most respected English news website.

The young woman explained that she had been advised by her mother to insert a potato into her vagina as a means of contraception.

"My mum told me that if I didn't want to get pregnant, I should put a potato up there, and I believed her," the unnamed patient told doctors.

After leaving the potato in place for two weeks, the patient began to experience intense pain in her lower abdomen. The potato had germinated and grown roots inside her, the website said.

When the nurse examined the patient, she found roots emerging from the young woman´s vagina.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/colombia-woman-grows-potato-vagina-attempt-contraception-1468356

"roots emerging from the young woman´s vagina"... now that's possibly an effective contraceptive

History's 10 Most Terrifying Contraceptives

Offline TonyKath

• Forum Deity
Re: Spud with your sausage?
« Reply #1 on: Friday, 03 October, 2014 @ 19:40:12 »
Dare I ask what you were searching for when you chanced upon this, Maik??!  :hmm:

Tony

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Re: Spud with your sausage?
« Reply #2 on: Friday, 03 October, 2014 @ 22:05:09 »