The Agora > Kef Weather Chart

Kefalonia Weather Charts

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jolly Roger:

--- Quote from: Maik on Friday, 07 February, 2014 @ 00:13:08 --- :blink:

er, the Kef figures... are they what you've recorded or is that 'Greek accounting'?

--- End quote ---

Based on my readings Maik. Obviously these will vary depending on the location. I do not have access to the airport weather station, but I wouldn't expect too much variation.

Maik:
Thanks for the updates, Rog. As it seemed, a fairly wet March.

Maik:

--- Quote from: Jolly Roger ---What is going on with the weather? May, July and August have been the coolest I have recorded in 13 years. June was the second coolest in 13 years. I only recorded 1 cm of rain in July, but many places had a lot more. Unheard of in July!

Temperatures shown are the monthly average of the highest daily temperature.
Rainfall has been measured at Valeriano and total rainfall is calculated from August to the following July.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the latest update, Rog. Be interesting to see the new one. A strange summer in many ways!

TonyKath:
Thanks Roger.  The summer was 2-3 deg cooler by your data.  Very odd what with global warming etc.  ??Part of the austerity measures?  :blink:

Tony

Maik:
Rog's data probably correct, didn't feel quite as unbearably hot this July and August as usual.

Global warming... probably caused by a load of politicians spouting a lot of hot air about global warming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version