Author Topic: Who's on holiday in Greece 2020?  (Read 18622 times)

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Re: Who's on holiday in Greece 2020?
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, 26 September, 2020 @ 11:09:50 »
Me  :)

Offline BeeTee

• Forum Deity
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, 26 September, 2020 @ 17:48:54 »
And me. Will I recognise you behind a mask?

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, 26 September, 2020 @ 18:11:58 »
Look out for a fat old fart walking slowly and NOT wearing a mask - can't stand the damn things... but they might be beneficial (and a legal requirement). I only wear it when and where I have to!

Mike & Gill from Poros was here (without Gill) but went back on the flight we came in on.

Sounds like Jim W is in Katelios and Ian E was at the baggage carousel with his missus (good to know I didn't put them off coming to Kef!)

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, 27 September, 2020 @ 03:43:28 »
Look out for a fat old fart walking slowly

That's the missus - I'll be the slim, athletic, good looking young man walking next to her.

In my dreams  :wacko:

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #54 on: Monday, 05 October, 2020 @ 11:36:34 »
Pixie Lott sizzles in striped bikini throwback snap from her sun-drenched late summer getaway to Kefalonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8803307/Pixie-Lott-sizzles-striped-bikini-throwback-snap-sun-drenched-late-summer-trip-Kefalonia.html

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, 18 October, 2020 @ 17:35:25 »
Dutch royals return from Greek holiday after one day amid public anger
The trip is causing controversy as the Dutch people are advised not to travel

The Dutch royal family is back from a holiday to Greece after just 24 hours, following coronavirus-related public criticism. 

King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and their daughters left for Athens as new partial lockdown rules took hold in the Netherlands and people were urged to remain at home and travel as little as possible.

The part of Greece the Dutch royals were travelling to is currently “code yellow” and does not require quarantine upon return, however the trip led to great controversy.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-royals-holiday-greece-coronavirus-quarantine-king-willem-alexander-b1129055.html

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, 16 January, 2022 @ 02:56:47 »
South Yorkshire Police officer pulls a sickie, flies to Greece then tells boss they're at a funeral

A South Yorkshire Police officer is accused of calling in sick when they were actually sunning himself in Greece on holiday.

A spokesperson for South Yorkshire Police said:...

"On or around the 22 August 2020, whilst off sick from work, the officer travelled to Greece without notifying a supervisor and/or seeking authorisation or leave.

"On 25 August 2020, while off sick from work and on holiday in Greece, during a phone call with the Occupational Health Unit, an officer informed the Occupational Health Unit that they were at a funeral in Belgium, which was untrue and which they knew to be untrue.
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/south-yorkshire-police-officer-pulls-22763942