Author Topic: Ryanair 2018  (Read 5991 times)

Offline Jolly Roger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Deity
Ryanair 2018
« on: Saturday, 30 September, 2017 @ 08:50:20 »

Offline HiFi

• Forum Deity
Re: Ryanair 2018
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 30 September, 2017 @ 18:15:14 »
Subject to pilot availability! :flyer:

Offline Jolly Roger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 01 October, 2017 @ 08:28:43 »
Will Ryanair survive I wonder? Personally, I have never flown with them and never will, following comments from their passengers.

Offline TonyKath

• Forum Deity
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, 03 October, 2017 @ 16:03:47 »
Will Ryanair survive I wonder? Personally, I have never flown with them and never will, following comments from their passengers.

Flew with them a couple of times round 2005 to Barcelona and Girona.  Not as bad as made out although it was at the height of Michael O'Leary's gurning campaign at the press.  Cheap and cheerful so he could get away with it and he deliberately attracted as much bad but free press as he could.  Now it seems there is something rather more more wrong with the business model.  Would I book now - probably not.  A mate has a a booking from Liverpool to Lisbon at the end of the month and seems OK - so far.

Tony

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, 05 October, 2017 @ 21:43:23 »
Personally, I have never flown with them and never will, following comments from their passengers.

Exclusive: Ryanair facing legal action over 'intimidating' passengers who try to claim compensation

Consumer groups encourage passengers to attempt to claim compensation for flight delays themselves, without the need of going through a law firm that would charge a fee. However, travellers might turn to the solicitors if an initial claim is rejected.

Earlier this year a study by Which? into whether airlines are correctly paying out compensation found that the CAA disagreed with Ryanair’s refusal to pay on 77 per cent of cases it was asked to arbitrate, the second highest behind Norwegian.

Last week the CAA announced threatened Ryanair with legal action for “persistently misleading passengers”.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/ryanair-legal-action-accused-intimidating-compensation-passenger/

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #5 on: Friday, 06 October, 2017 @ 01:54:23 »