Author Topic: Skala Doctor  (Read 10623 times)

Offline jeanskala

• Forum Hero
Skala Doctor
« on: Wednesday, 13 May, 2015 @ 19:28:36 »
Due to repairs to the village surgery, GP, Xenia is working out of the community centre, next to the church on the main street. I don't know how long it will take for the surgery to be repaired and redecorated - serious damp problems after the wet winter we had, but will let you know when I hear she is back in the surgery.

Apparently she is in the main hall (with the stage) on the ground floor - plastic chairs are in the entrace hall as the 'waiting room'.

Offline Aristarches

• Forum Deity
Re: Skala Doctor
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, 13 May, 2015 @ 22:41:28 »
Due to repairs to the village surgery, GP, Xenia is working out of the community centre, next to the church on the main street. I don't know how long it will take for the surgery to be repaired and redecorated - serious damp problems after the wet winter we had, but will let you know when I hear she is back in the surgery.

Apparently she is in the main hall (with the stage) on the ground floor - plastic chairs are in the entrace hall as the 'waiting room'.

You could sell tickets to watch the consultations and run a lottery the winner of which would be the person who predicts the most embarrassing medical problem of the day.

Just a thought.