Author Topic: Extracting the urine  (Read 6365 times)

Online Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Extracting the urine
« on: Saturday, 19 April, 2014 @ 12:49:08 »
A Portland teenager accused of urinating in a reservoir, causing officials to decide to drain 38 million gallons of drinking water from the lake, has denied relieving himself directly in the water – instead insisting he urinated near it.

Portland officials decided to “discard” the drinking water after a teenager was videotaped allegedlly urinating in a city reservoir.

Dallas Swonger was less than repentant after admitting to urinating near the river. Swonger said he was skating with some friends at about 1am when he needed to go to the toilet and decided to relieve himself against the wall of Reservoir Five.

But city officials disagree with his version of events. "When you see the video, he's leaning right up because he has to get his little wee wee right up to the iron bars," Portland Water Bureau administrator Davd Shaff told the Oregonian. "There's really no doubt what he's doing."

The teenager dismissed officials decision to discard the water as “f****** retard” and asked “like, how can they do that?”

“How can they be like, 'Yeah, we're gonna flush all that water,'" he added. "Dude, I've seen dead birds in there. During the summer time I've see hella dead animals in there. Like dead squirrels and shit. I mean, really, dude?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/portland-teen-denies-urinating-in-water-causing-authorities-to-discard-38m-gallons-of-it-9269932.html

Scroll forward to about 02:00 to watch this heinous act:

Offline TonyKath

• Forum Deity
Re: Extracting the urine
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 19 April, 2014 @ 14:20:10 »

... How can they be like, 'Yeah, we're gonna flush all that water,'" he added. "Dude, I've seen dead birds in there. During the summer time I've see hella dead animals in there. Like dead squirrels and shit. I mean, really, dude?

So beautifully put...... but you do have to agree with him!!  :iroll:

Tony

Offline suej

• Bronze Medalist
Re: Extracting the urine
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 19 April, 2014 @ 22:56:12 »
yeah dude like :doh: