Author Topic: Registered your property?  (Read 10306 times)

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Registered your property?
« on: Sunday, 14 April, 2019 @ 03:53:35 »
Register your Greek property or forever lose your rights

The Ktimatolgio / Hellenic Cadastre is currently in the process of collecting new property ownership declarations for various areas throughout Greece as well as confirming declarations that have previously been submitted in other areas.

More than half of Greece is currently under registration since 19 November, 2018. Areas including Kalymnos, Karpathos, Ioannina, Lefkada, Kastoria, Nafpaktos, Kefallonia, the Peloponnese, Ikaria and Chios are among a few.

Deadlines for submission vary and have been extended up to late April through late May for Greek residents whereas residents abroad are entitled to an extended deadline.

Greek property owners that fail to register on time, will forever lose their rights.

The Greek government will be entitled to ownership rights for any “unknown” property that has never been declared.
https://neoskosmos.com/en/134707/register-your-greek-property-or-forever-lose-your-rights/

Offline BeeTee

• Forum Deity
Re: Registered your property?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 14 April, 2019 @ 11:05:29 »
Register your Greek property or forever lose your rights

The Ktimatolgio / Hellenic Cadastre is currently in the process of collecting new property ownership declarations for various areas throughout Greece as well as confirming declarations that have previously been submitted in other areas.

More than half of Greece is currently under registration since 19 November, 2018. Areas including Kalymnos, Karpathos, Ioannina, Lefkada, Kastoria, Nafpaktos, Kefallonia, the Peloponnese, Ikaria and Chios are among a few.

Deadlines for submission vary and have been extended up to late April through late May for Greek residents whereas residents abroad are entitled to an extended deadline.

Greek property owners that fail to register on time, will forever lose their rights.

The Greek government will be entitled to ownership rights for any “unknown” property that has never been declared.
https://neoskosmos.com/en/134707/register-your-greek-property-or-forever-lose-your-rights/

My accountant has already informed me of this and told me to get together all relevant documents, especially the topography map with GPS co-ordinates, regarding our property so he can have them when he needs them. Might be worth others checking with their accountant.

Offline pete.c

• Bronze Medalist
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, 16 April, 2019 @ 13:24:19 »
I’m not sure, but is getting a new topographical plan really needed.
This paragraph from the link posted above seems to suggest otherwise

A very important step in the entire process, is also precisely identifying the location of the property. When recent topography surveys with coordinates are not available, property owners can visit the official website www.ktimatologio.gr to identify the property.

Offline BeeTee

• Forum Deity
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, 16 April, 2019 @ 14:11:40 »
I’m not sure, but is getting a new topographical plan really needed.
This paragraph from the link posted above seems to suggest otherwise

A very important step in the entire process, is also precisely identifying the location of the property. When recent topography surveys with coordinates are not available, property owners can visit the official website www.ktimatologio.gr to identify the property.

Pete, didn't mean to suggest that a new topography with GPS co-ordinates was needed. It was just that my accountant saw mine and said that that was what he was interested in. Sorry for any confusion.

Offline pete.c

• Bronze Medalist
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, 16 April, 2019 @ 16:10:10 »
Just for information BeeTee, I hear lots of people are rushing to get new plans done whe maybe we dont need to.

Offline BeeTee

• Forum Deity
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, 16 April, 2019 @ 19:15:47 »
I did say it might be worth checking with your accountant in my post.

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #6 on: Friday, 19 April, 2019 @ 21:10:02 »
Might be of interest:

Your Legal Questions Answered: Declaration of Real Property in Greece
https://www.thenationalherald.com/240326/your-legal-questions-answered-declaration-of-real-property-in-greece/

Offline BeeTee

• Forum Deity
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, 19 June, 2019 @ 00:11:59 »
18/06/2019

The Cadastre Survey enters its final stage. The collection of declarations starts on the islands of Kefalonia, Zakynthos and Ithaca. Deadline extension in Lasithi

The collection of declarations of ownership starts on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, in the areas of RU of Kefalonia, Zakynthos and Ithaca.

Anyone owing real property in the above areas is invited to submit declarations for their real property either at the Cadastral Survey Office in the region where their real property is located or online at the Cadastre website www.ktimatologio.gr

The deadline for the submission of declarations for these areas, which begins on June 18 of 2019, is September 18 of 2019 for residents of Greece and December 18 of 2019 for expatriates and the Greek State.

Submission of declarations is mandatory. Failure to comply will incur the penalties laid down by law. The areas (pre-Kapodistrias LRAs) where the declarations for real property are collected and the competent offices are shown in detail below:

AREAS AND CADASTRAL SURVEY OFFICES FOR COLLECTION OF DECLARATIONS

REGION OF IONIAN ISLANDS

1. Regional Unit of Kefalonia:

A) Of the Kallikratis Municipality of Kefalonia, the pre-Kapodistrian local authorities of:
AGIA EIRINI, AGIA THEKLI, AGIOS NIKOLAOS, AGKONAS, ATHERAS, ANTIPATA OF ERISOS, ARGINIA, ASOS, VALERIANOS, VARY, VASILIAKADES, VLACHATA OF EIKOSIMIA, GRIZATA, DAMOULIANATA, ZOLA, KAMINARATA, KARAVADOS, KARAVOMYLOS (VLACHATA)*, KARYA, KATOGI, KERAMEIES, KOTHREAS, KOMITATA, KONTOGENADA, LAKITHRA, LOURDATA, MARKOPOULO, MAVRATA, MESOVOUNIA, METAXATA, MONOPOLATA, MOUSATA, NEOCHORI, NYFI, XENOPOULO, OMALA, PASTRA, PATRIKATA, PERATATA, PESADA, PLAGIA, POROS, POULATA, PYRGI, RIFI, SAMI, SVORONATA, SKALA, SKINI, SPARTIA, TOULIATA, TROIANATA, FAVATATA, FISKARDO, CHAVDATA, CHAVRIATA, CHALIOTATA, CHIONATA

ADDRESS OF COMPETENT CADASTRAL SURVEY OFFICE:
Kefalonia: 5Th km of National Road of Argostoli-Poros, Kokylia area,
Telephone no: 2671068510

Athens: Olympic Facilities of Galatsi, 137 Veikou Avenue, Galatsi

Opening hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
 and Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM

http://www.ktimatologio.gr/sites/en/Pages/News.aspx?id=105