The Agora > Small Ads

Tom Tom

(1/2) > >>

expat:
I have just bought a Tom Tom xxl wide screen, I have used it to go to the uk and back (superb) It is a Tom Tom Western Europe. Still boxed, cost me £95,50 euro. Whats it worth? Will sell or swap for small outboard motor. I am possibly better selling this in the uk but thought I would give it a go here first.

Bell:
I have been using tom tom for years now and believe that it is one of the best sat navs available.

expat:
We have just driven back to the uk, then back here, I have the womans voice on, she says quite calmly, you stupid boy, you have done it wrong again! do a u turn now! In all seriousness I have been very impressed,,  the only time it went wrong was my fault on a roundabout, I took the wrong exit, I did not believe her, I was wrong, the device takes all the stress out of driving. I bought it simply to drive there and back because I had a reason to drive back, wont be driving back again, hence the swap or sale.

Phil:

--- Quote from: expat on Sunday, 20 April, 2014 @ 19:24:51 ---We have just driven back to the uk, then back here, I have the womans voice on, she says quite calmly, you stupid boy, you have done it wrong again! do a u turn now! In all seriousness I have been very impressed,,  the only time it went wrong was my fault on a roundabout, I took the wrong exit, I did not believe her, I was wrong, the device takes all the stress out of driving. I bought it simply to drive there and back because I had a reason to drive back, wont be driving back again, hence the swap or sale.

--- End quote ---

I have an Australian woman giving me directions on my Garmin Nuvi. I used to have an English woman, but she sounded too much like the posh voiced English woman in the lift at our local Morrison's supermarket............

I also have a very old 2HP Evinrude outboard motor. It starts well but it doesn't speak to me, which is a godsend and I wouldn't swap it for an English speaking TomTom.  :yiamas:

TonyKath:
You can set your Tom Tom to Greek if you want!!!  :lol:

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version