The Agora > Kefalonia News

Busy summer?

<< < (2/6) > >>

jeanskala:
Regardless of planes coming in full, I personally don't think Skala or Katelios have seen any increase in tourism, in fact both resorts are still pretty quiet. However, I gather that Lassi is very popular this year - each to their own!!
I think Aristarches is right, the all-inclusives are a major cause of the problem.

Considering the upheavals in Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey etc., we should be heaving!

TonyD:
I know Utopia is AI, but which are the other Katelios AI hotel's referred to?

Cheshirechick:
Dont worry we'll be arriving next Wednesday to add to the numbers and not staying All In!   :yahoo: :yiamas:

Aristarches:

--- Quote from: TonyD on Thursday, 02 June, 2016 @ 11:26:40 ---I know Utopia is AI, but which are the other Katelios AI hotel's referred to?

--- End quote ---

The Magnolia.  I understand that they are doing half board as well as AI as there are a number coming into the village for lunch but nothing else.

Maik:
Apparently charter flight arrivals were up by 4,063 this May compared to May, 2015: 25,264 pax in May, 2015 / 29,327 pax in May, 2016.

Could be wrong but I get the impression the low-cost flight-only options have changed tourist preferences, benefitting Lassi as the cost of transfers is much lower than to e.g. Katelios. Nice beaches, near to Argostoli... but not my cup of coffee
 :coffee:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version