Author Topic: WWIII Should we be worried?  (Read 4948 times)

Offline Jolly Roger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Deity
WWIII Should we be worried?
« on: Saturday, 17 January, 2015 @ 09:22:33 »
There are some big moves taking place on the global stage that you need to know about, as this could all lead to World War III.

Yesterday Russia cut off its natural gas supply to Europe, "plunging the continent into an energy crisis 'within hours' as a dispute with Ukraine escalated," reports the Daily Mail. [1]

"This morning, gas companies in Ukraine said that Russia had completely cut off their supply. Six countries reported a complete shut-off of Russian gas shipped via Ukraine today, in a sharp escalation of a struggle over energy that threatens Europe as winter sets in."

In addition to cutting off natural gas supplies to Europe, Russia has also "just pulled itself out of the petrodollar,"

http://www.naturalnews.com/048313_currency_war_Russia_petrodollar.html

Offline Aristarches

• Forum Deity
Re: WWIII Should we be worried?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 17 January, 2015 @ 11:55:46 »
The aggressive use of energy has been used by the Arabs for nearly 50 years.  Why should we be surprised if Putin's Russia does the same?

Offline TonyKath

• Forum Deity
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 17 January, 2015 @ 17:45:11 »
I think "Natural [Should that be UNnatural?] News" makes Fox look like the voice of sanity and truth - quite an achievement. 

Tony

Offline Jolly Roger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, 17 January, 2015 @ 18:31:35 »
I think "Natural [Should that be UNnatural?] News" makes Fox look like the voice of sanity and truth - quite an achievement. 

Tony

I tend to agree Tony. They can be very alarmist at times and it is necessary to make some allowance for this. However, it may be Russia's intention to reduce the supply in order to push energy prices up again. Another report here.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1106382/Europe-plunged-energy-crisis-Russia-cuts-gas-supply-Ukraine.html