Author Topic: Liverpool - Zakynthos  (Read 7113 times)

Online Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Liverpool - Zakynthos
« on: Friday, 30 January, 2015 @ 07:06:28 »
Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) is celebrating its first new route announcement of the year with news that easyJet will be adding another Greek destination, this time to the island of Zante.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/business/zante-added-easyjets-liverpool-john-8538437

Offline Bluenose

• Forum Deity
Re: Liverpool - Zakynthos
« Reply #1 on: Friday, 30 January, 2015 @ 07:11:44 »
It's getting closer !

Offline disco69

• Gold Medalist
« Reply #2 on: Friday, 30 January, 2015 @ 12:26:41 »
It's getting closer !

I could swim from there, lol :rofl:

Offline Mediterranean Man

• Gold Medalist
« Reply #3 on: Friday, 30 January, 2015 @ 13:40:43 »
You can certainly get a ferry in the summer of course!

Offline Bluenose

• Forum Deity
« Reply #4 on: Friday, 30 January, 2015 @ 16:16:15 »
Did the Zak/Kef run a couple of years ago on a hair brained last minute week away whilst recovering from a broken arm. Transfer from airport to Ag Nik €50 then 7hr wait for ferry to Pessada( €8 I think ) then taxi to Poros (can't remember didn't care by then). A storm the following w/end meant leaving a day early Poros / Killini / Killini/ Zak a night in Zak ( €35 for a top of the range flea pit) then back to Gatwick, last train home from  Euston (I think) to Liverpool. Whew! Lunacy,but I loved every single daft minute of it. Roll on the summer and a more direct route ! Hey ho......

Offline TonyKath

• Forum Deity
« Reply #5 on: Friday, 30 January, 2015 @ 22:53:18 »
Did the Zak/Kef run a couple of years ago on a hair brained last minute week away whilst recovering from a broken arm. Transfer from airport to Ag Nik €50 then 7hr wait for ferry to Pessada( €8 I think ) then taxi to Poros (can't remember didn't care by then). A storm the following w/end meant leaving a day early Poros / Killini / Killini/ Zak a night in Zak ( €35 for a top of the range flea pit) then back to Gatwick, last train home from  Euston (I think) to Liverpool. Whew! Lunacy,but I loved every single daft minute of it. Roll on the summer and a more direct route ! Hey ho......

Strewth, mate - that's dedication/madness [delete according to preference]!   :btu:

Tony

Offline Bluenose

• Forum Deity
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, 31 January, 2015 @ 04:53:11 »
Tony it's both I'm afraid. Doh!  But like most of us it becomes a most pleasurable addiction.