Author Topic: On the Fringe of being funny  (Read 7383 times)

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
On the Fringe of being funny
« on: Tuesday, 22 August, 2017 @ 14:11:04 »
The top 15 funniest jokes from the Fringe

1. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change" - Ken Cheng

2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle

3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle

4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz

5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field

6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons

7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin

8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne

9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel

10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King

11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes

12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff

13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang

14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess

15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40999000

Offline TonyD

• Forum Deity
Re: On the Fringe of being funny
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, 22 August, 2017 @ 22:37:28 »
For me the list works better in reverse order.

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, 26 August, 2017 @ 21:29:15 »
When I was a kid I had to walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog.

If that's groan on you there's plenty more here: What’s a short, clean joke that gets a laugh every time?

Offline TonyD

• Forum Deity
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 27 August, 2017 @ 01:04:52 »
Girl walk into a bar and orders a double entendre.
So the barman gives her one.

Taxi!