Author Topic: Are we closed for a refurb?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Mediterranean Man

• Gold Medalist
Are we closed for a refurb?
« on: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 12:21:07 »
I have been calling in daily over the last week for all the local gossip and found myself related to Billy Nomates!
Where are you all?

Offline BeeTee

• Forum Deity
Re: Are we closed for a refurb?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 13:09:44 »
Normally Maik would post daily updates and snippets of information but haven't seen him logged on for about a week now. Maybe he is having a holiday.

Offline Colleywobble

• Forum Deity
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 14:49:09 »
Missing you Maik are you snowed in???

Offline expat

• Forum Deity
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 16:35:15 »
It is probably something very simple, he has caught the flu from one of the inconsiderate gits that cough and sneeze all over you, or, he has won a huge amount on the lottery and at this moment in time he is living a life of luxury somewhere hot and sunny.

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 17:33:50 »
...or, he has won a huge amount on the lottery and at this moment in time he is living a life of luxury somewhere hot and sunny.

:rofl: :pml: Oh dear, that did make me chuckle! What a lovely idea, expat! Sadly, not even somewhere hot and sunny on a temporary basis (so no, not on holiday!) and, thankfully, it wasn't flu (been there, had that). More like I was snowed in. I was just offline - for longer that I expected. At least the TV worked.

Talking of the weather, this morning the wind lifted part of the porch roof. Still attached but only by duct tape...

Thank you to those who posted bits of news while I was 'away'  :btu:

Offline Misty

• Forum Deity
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 18:35:06 »
Glad you're back from your gadget retreat Maik.

Offline Colleywobble

• Forum Deity
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 19:50:18 »
...or, he has won a huge amount on the lottery and at this moment in time he is living a life of luxury somewhere hot and sunny.

:rofl: :pml: Oh dear, that did make me chuckle! What a lovely idea, expat! Sadly, not even somewhere hot and sunny on a temporary basis (so no, not on holiday!) and, thankfully, it wasn't flu (been there, had that). More like I was snowed in. I was just offline - for longer that I expected. At least the TV worked.

Talking of the weather, this morning the wind lifted part of the porch roof. Still attached but only by duct tape...
!
Thank you to those who posted bits of news while I was 'away'  :btu:
Gaffa Tape and Gorrila Glue-Mans Best Friends never go to the caravan without them .Glad you ok!!!
« Last Edit: Sunday, 18 March, 2018 @ 19:52:54 by Colleywobble »

Offline TonyKath

• Forum Deity
« Reply #7 on: Monday, 19 March, 2018 @ 15:03:17 »
Nice to see you back Maik.  And A bumper bonus this morning!  :btu:

Tony