The Agora > Greek News

Lockdown starts 06:00 Monday

<< < (3/9) > >>

Maik:
Thanks, Roger! Looks pretty much identical to 'my' translation!

Maik:
greekcitytimes.com has a write-up (in English) about the lockdown, although I don't think it adds anything substantial to what's above. This bit is quite nice, though:

--- Quote ---State and Digital Governance Minister Kyriakos Pierrakakis... also specified that as municipal dining facilities would be closed, food would be delivered at home or in the case of the homeless, at a homeless shelter. Particular care would be expended on the homeless, the drug addicts and the Roma, he said. Cities must ensure no homeless person is out of a shelter, and he also asked mayors to remember stray animals and ensure they are fed.
--- End quote ---

Maik:
Now an English-language page at https://forma.gov.gr/en/, both forms - in English - available for download via that link  :)

Maik:

--- Quote ---KEDE posts forms for feeding of strays

Greece’s Union of Municipalities and Communities (KEDE) has posted on its website and Facebook page a form required by those who want to leave their house to feed strays.

The form needs to be signed by the municipality where the person lives and should be brought along when the carer goes to feed the animals, KEDE said.

The form, currently only in Greek, can be found on www.kedke.gr.
--- End quote ---
http://www.ekathimerini.com/251033/article/ekathimerini/news/kede-posts-forms-for-feeding-of-strays

For reference only, a machine translation of ΒΕΒΑΙΩΣΗ ΜΕΤΑΚΙΝΗΣΗΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΗ ΣΙΤΙΣΗ ΑΔΕΣΠΟΤΩΝ ΖΩΩΝ

--- Quote ---MOVEMENT CERTIFICATE FOR NUTRITIONAL ANIMAL FEED

The competent department of the Municipality:
Name of the municipality manager:
Telephone number:

CONFIRMS
O/S:
Of:
Home address:
with id number:

It is necessary, for the purpose of feeding stray animals, to move within the boundaries of the Municipality:

Reference point where the stray animals are:
Feeding days of stray animals:
Between hours (up to 3 hours):_____ a.m.   and_____ a.m.____ p.m.   and_____ p.m.

The identity of the superior will be done by demonstrating the identity of his/her
Signature
--- End quote ---

HiFi:
Be careful folks...these codes can be a bit confusing. I explained to my wife I was going to Lidl for a number 2 (supply store). Obviously I had to clarify it was my movement code......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version