The Agora > Greek News

Lockdown starts 06:00 Monday

<< < (2/9) > >>

BeeTee:
Well done Maik. I think there will be a few people caught out by this early this week.

Maik:
Yep, could be a few (Brits?) caught out by it. Might be handy if https://forma.gov.gr/ had e.g. English language pages!

Maik:

--- Quote ---Foreign travel advice
Greece

Updated:     22 March 2020
Latest update:    Update to reflect restrictions on movements outside the home from 23 March, due to coronavirus (COVID-19) (Coronavirus)

On 22 March, the Greek authorities announced significant restrictions on movements outside the home for the foreseeable future. From 6am local time on 23 March, movement outside your home or accommodation is permitted only for a prescribed set of reasons, including to visit the supermarket, pharmacy, doctor; or to go to work. Journeys by car are only permitted for these reasons, and the driver may only have one passenger in their vehicle. When requested by the Greek authorities, you will need to provide paper or digital certification of the purpose of your movement; failure to produce such certification is punishable by a fine of €150. In addition, you should also carry your I.D. card or passport when leaving your home or accommodation. For full information on these restrictions, including detail on permitted activities and how to certify movements in accordance with the official requirements, visit the website of the Greek government (in Greek).
--- End quote ---
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/greece/coronavirus

Maik:
The time has just passed 06:00 EET

Greece is now in lockdown

Jolly Roger:
The form is in Greek. Here is my translation.

CERTIFIED CITIZENS MOVEMENT EXCLUSION

PART A'

Signatory: ________________________________________
Date of birth: ________________________________________
Address:   ________________________________________

Departure time: ________________________________________

I declare that my move relates to the following reason:
(Note X in the corresponding box of Part B.)
PART B

B1 Go to a pharmacy or visit a doctor, if this is recommended after contact.
B2 Moving to a commodities supply store in operation where they cannot be shipped.
B3 Going to the bank, as long as the electronic transaction is not possible.
B4 Movement to help people in need.

B5 Going to a ceremony (eg funeral, marriage, baptism) under the conditions provided by law or moving to a divorced parent or parent who is necessary to ensure the communication of parents and children, in accordance with the applicable provisions.
B6 Short commute, near my home, for individual physical activity (excluding any collective sporting activity) or for pet needs.

Place _________________________ Signature
Date _________________________

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version