Author Topic: Inter Island Ferry Service  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Jolly Roger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Deity
Inter Island Ferry Service
« on: Saturday, 10 February, 2018 @ 08:57:59 »
Preliminary details of the new ferry service between Ionian Islands.

Timetable

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Re: Inter Island Ferry Service
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, 10 February, 2018 @ 11:41:05 »
Er... link takes me to the Ilida Paxos Hydrofoil. I think that's been running a while, and plies between Corfu - Paxos, with maybe a few excursions. Not, I think, the proposed Kerkyra-Paxos-Levkas-Kef-Zakynthos inter island ferry.

Rog, I know you're eager to get on down to Zante and join in all the fun: Zante vid clip
« Last Edit: Saturday, 10 February, 2018 @ 11:43:51 by Maik »

Offline HiFi

• Forum Deity
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 11 February, 2018 @ 05:54:08 »

Offline Jolly Roger

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 11 February, 2018 @ 08:42:42 »
Er... link takes me to the Ilida Paxos Hydrofoil. I think that's been running a while, and plies between Corfu - Paxos, with maybe a few excursions. Not, I think, the proposed Kerkyra-Paxos-Levkas-Kef-Zakynthos inter island ferry.

Rog, I know you're eager to get on down to Zante and join in all the fun: Zante vid clip

You have to scroll down Maik. I tried to copy and paste it, but it didn't work. I will do a screenshot and put it here.

« Last Edit: Sunday, 11 February, 2018 @ 08:46:52 by Jolly Roger »

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, 11 February, 2018 @ 10:48:27 »
Thanks chaps. I did scroll down, peek behind the corners, etc, but think maybe you have to be logged in to F/b as I can't see the bits you've posted here - well, I can see the bits you've posted here, but I can't see them on F/b.

Still not convinced that's the inter island ferry that's been talked about, I was under the impression it was to be a proper car ferry, not a tour boat. Maybe I just got the wrong impression. We'll see.

Talking of ferries, the Alexandra L is due to join Kefalonian Lines / Lykoudis Ferries in time for Easter.

Edit: Also heard Grimaldi Lines are re-starting their Brindisi-Patras connection w.e.f. 12/02/18
« Last Edit: Sunday, 11 February, 2018 @ 10:53:53 by Maik »