The Agora > Kefalonia News

2021 Kefalonia Calendar

(1/3) > >>

Maik:

Downloadable spreadsheet which calculates key dates each year, including Paska/Easter.
Current year selected by default, or enter a year in cell A1:
GGi Greek calendar calculator

Credits:
Paska online calculator script thanks to gmarts.org
The spreadsheet formula for calculating Greek Easter is based on the Oudin algorithm I found on Claus Tondering's website.
The spreadsheet formula for calculating Western Easter is a slightly modified version of one I found on contextures.com and, as it says, should be accurate for dates from 1900 - 2203.

Maik:
Cruise ships scheduled into call in to Kefalonia during 2021:

If all the cruises were to be fully booked a total of 264,284 day shippers would swell Kef's coffers.

Somehow, I doubt they'll all be fully booked...

Information from cruisetimetables.com

Maik:
Planned for Sunday, 26 September, 2021: 41 km Ainos Mountain Marathon. For experience marathon runners only. More information and registration (in Greek only) at http://www.ainosmarathon.gr

Maik:
Planned for Sunday, 18 July: the 1st Assos Running 2021 road race. 10 km, meet at Assos plateia at 18:00 to register. Vehicles will take runners to the start line at Harakas Bridge for the 18:45 start. Finish time estimated at 19:30 in Assos.

Maik:
Barcarola on a traditional kaiki this Thursday, 12 August, at 21:30 with singers on the Drapano bridge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version