Author Topic: Boris bashing  (Read 1226 times)

Offline janey

• Participant
Boris bashing
« on: Thursday, 10 February, 2022 @ 15:21:03 »
Shame this site has become a platform for Boris bashing.
 I used to enjoy reading everything else.

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
Re: Boris bashing
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, 10 February, 2022 @ 16:08:38 »
Thanks for that, Janey. I’m surprised no-one beat you to it as I doubt you’re alone among (ex-?) GGi readers. It's very difficult for decent Conservatives to be happy with the situation Boris has created.

I’m glad that we live in a free society where British journalism can truthfully report the actions and utterances of our politicians and police and I make no apologies for quoting from The Times, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Guardian, Independent, BBC, ITV, local media, all of which “bash Boris”.

This is of his own making and those ministers who laughably try to defend the indefensible: There can be no doubt Johnson has created this sh*tstorm by his actions and omissions and by lying to the Queen, Parliament and the people.

I’m sorry British  - sorry - English politics has sunk so low.

Offline kef2007

• Participant
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, 10 February, 2022 @ 17:38:02 »
I completely agree with you MAIK. He has only got himself to blame.

Boris bashing will only stop when he does the decent thing and resigns. He is bringing the country down with all his lying and covering up.

Unfortunately there aren't that many decent conservative MP's left. It is not the conservative party as we used to know it. Unfortunately the party got hijacked.

Offline expat

• Forum Deity
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 10 February, 2022 @ 19:51:05 »
Shame this site has become a platform for Boris bashing.
 I used to enjoy reading everything else.
I completely agree with you! i look on here because of my interest in Kefalonia, not to read about uk politics, i can simply watch the bias broadcasting company to do that!
perhaps we could have a separate ...I hate Boris forum..
sorry Mike, not meant as a personal pop :lol:

Offline Maik

• Administrator
  • Forum Deity
« Reply #4 on: Friday, 11 February, 2022 @ 11:39:49 »
No offence taken, expat.

Jumps or pushed, I'm sure you'll be happier when Johnson is gone. As will the rest of us  ;)